Pesach

My Pesach was not what I thought it would be but it was still fun. The first night we did zoom with my family, my cousins, my grandparents, my aunts and uncles, my sister and my mom and my dad. It was fun but I was sad that I could not see them because during Pesach we were going to see them but that’s ok. The next night we did zoom again for dessert. We had lemon meringue pie. I made it with my mom. It was really good. The next day me and my sister had a very good idea so basically we have a shed but its old and dirty.¬† We fixed it up. First we took out everything our first problem was that the shelf was bigger than the door. We had to get my dad so he could cut the shelf so it could fit through the door. We started cleaning it and it took a long time to do that. Our next step was to paint the color was very faint and me and my sister did not like the color we decided we were going to do most of the walls white and do one wall very very very light pink. It looked so good next we ordered different furniture from Amazon while we were painting we dropped a big drop of paint on the floor before we were just going to keep the original floor and just power wash it but now we have to get new floors we want a carpet we went inside to watch a show called house hunters renovations and it gave us inspiration. The next day we were bored so did a 3000 piece puzzle we are still working on it now it is very hard¬†